Ole! Media Group is a dynamic digital media company that specialises in holistic publishing, marketing and advertising solutions for the information age. It has a global publishing network and international client base with offices in Cape Town, Johannesburg and London.
What is the title of the role?
About the role
The successful candidate will work closely with the Group IT Manager and Group Infrastructure Manager to assist with internal staff and adhoc IT and Infrastructure related requirements.
Apply, if you:
• Have a passion for technology and digital media
• Are looking for a job with growth opportunities
• Are a critical thinker and problem solver
• Have the ability to simplify and structure the priority of problems
• Are a self-starter
• Would like to work in a creative environment
• Pay attention to detail
• You have DSTV and network experience
• You have completed Grade 12 (Matric)
• You have an A+ qualification
• You have a N+ qualification
• You are fully capable of operating IT related equipment (Computers, Servers, Printers, Reticulation, DSTV, Telephones etc.)
• You are able to administer the Asset Management Register
• You are able to assist with procurement of equipment and software
• You are able to assist the IT Manager with tasks and procedures
• You are able to provide End User Support
• An effective communicator with all service requirements, ensuring high quality results of your work
• All processes are up to date and, changes are submitted through the relevant channels
• You adhere to all internal and external policies and processes
• 20 annual leave days
• Take the day off on your birthday
• Great coffee shops nearby
• Play foosball during breaks
• Fun team activities
To apply forward your CV or LinkedIn resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with IT Desktop Support in the subject line. Please do not send any additional documents.
We reserve the right to freeze or delay the hiring process for this role. Should you not receive a response from us within three weeks of your application, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.