Digital Campaign Manager
Purpose: The digital campaign manager is responsible for the creation, management, analysis and monitoring of the paid media portion of online campaigns for Honeykome clients.
Reporting to: Head of Media & Insights
- Daily monitoring of campaign statistics across various platforms including Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook, DoubleClick as well as various other affiliate and ad network platforms.
- Working as part of our in-house SEO team to maximise performance from the channel to ensure that sales/spend targets are met.
- Managing the appropriate reports and operational KPIs that demonstrate the performance of the SEO channel, and alerting the line manager to any deviations from the plan or the norm.
- Supporting in compiling client reports on campaign performance (Weekly & Monthly).
- Supporting head of media in creating digital strategies and proposals.
- Compiling media schedules and publisher negotiations.
- Presenting media schedules and campaign reports to clients.
- Sourcing and testing of creative material from advertisers and their partner agencies.
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Critical thinking & problem solving
- Ability to simplify and/or structure
- Initiative / pro-activity
- Attention to detail
- Proven online media experience
- Performance advertising experience ideally managing campaigns at leading ecommerce company, ad network or agency.
- Experience with AdWords, Facebook Business, Twitter ads, Web Analytics, Tracking and bid management.
- Experience in SEO Management
- Experience in Display Marketing with experience in Programmatic is a plus
- Experience in ad servers, DSP and DMP technologies is a plus.
- You enjoy working with numbers, data-based reports and analysis, and have profound knowledge of MS-Office, especially Excel.
- Understanding of Organic Growth and the interaction between paid & organic traffic
- Familiarity with various attribution modelling and the intricacies of each.
- You’re highly motivated and pride yourself on delivering high-quality work
- You’re a master of finding efficient solutions and developing processes that are effective via strong conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills.
- A credible, articulate communicator – personable, approachable and collaborative
- Strong commercial acumen, motivated by competition.
- Hustle – you have a startup mentality, a bias for action, and are resourceful enough to know how to get more done with less.
- Pride in your work.
- Bachelor’s or Hounor’s degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, Mathematics, ComSci (or comparable) with an A Grade in Mathematics
If you are interested in applying for this great opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the reference Digital Campaign Manager in the subject line. Please do not send any additional documentation.
Please note we reserve the right to freeze or not hire in the role.
Should you not receive a response from us within three weeks of your application, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.